joi, 17 decembrie 2009

Dashing into a New Year!


Well,it's been a while since i haven't written anything,but i did not feel like writing.This 2009 Year is going away soon and to be honest i am very happy about it,though we all complain about the time running so fast.For me it means it remains less time living here.Not that i hate this place so much,but i want something new.A usual toast on Christmas holidays is to leave all the bad in the last year and march into the new one with new energy and ambition.I don't know if that works,but i certainly feel December and the time before New Year is fantastic and has its special charm.

For me 2009 year was a good one,not a great one though.I've made some big conclusions about school,friendship and people.I've discovered a big passion for fashion,vintage,50's,British accent and photograph.I've not made any decisions regarding school and what exactly i will be doing once i graduate,but that's what 2010 is for!

And however indistinctive it is,this life is still so beautiful.

Mai este,mai este...

And here's a song for you!enjoy!

2 comentarii:

  1. OMG HI I LOVE YOU. Your blog is already so much better than mine. Can you come to America yet? I really miss your face.
    Love you like a million!
    -Amy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Soon,soon,soon to America!a few more years...

    RăspundețiȘtergere